Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2016

                                              Study ladder tasks!



👍For these whole 2 weeks I have finished all my study ladder tasks!👼 There was 36 tasks to finished! I have achieved this by staying on task and not talking to other people which was also hard for me because I was a little bored of doing the same thing everyday!💪 But I still went forward with my work!😂 It took me a while to do all of it!😊 I was really proud of my self because I achieved it all by myself!😛😝😙 Yay here is the image of my work!!👍 I don't know if you can see it or not just let me know please!😁😳😎                 12/5/16...........Made by Pauline



4 comments:

  1. This is great Pauline and I like how you presented your work and yes I see your picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Pauline by the way i CAN see it.I was just wondering if there was anything else that helped you achieve your goal in studyladder.KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job finishing all your study ladder tasks.
    It reminded me when I completed all my study ladder tasks.
    d:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Well done Pauline you did it keep up with it

    ReplyDelete