Pages

Monday, May 9, 2016

Term 2 goal:

My term 2 goal is to try harder in maths reading and writing!
I will achieve by doing homework everyday and no talking to other people because I want to be one of these Police or a Doctor in the future!  

I want maths to be my goal because I want to get smarter at it and use it in the future as well as my reading and writing!

I put this photo here because I wanted other people to write there goals down so you can try to achieve it and be happy about want you have achieved!!    πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

This photo is from>>> thequintessential.org









2 comments:

  1. This is great Pauline and I like your photo. Thanks for the courage Pauline as well to follow our goal and achieving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Pauline!That is a very true saying!We also do goals in our school!Weve just done ours this week!Great jobπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
    Mele
    Room 3
    Wesley Primary Schoool

    ReplyDelete